Date: 4/15/18 12:10 pm
From: Patrick Baize <pkbaize...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Last Birds
I fill the feeders at the Woodland Cancer in Brighton as my very small way of paying it back and yesterday there were 6 juncos picking through the seeds under the feeders
Pat B. Howell, Michigan

To: "Jack Smiley" <jackrsmiley...>, "birders Birders" <birders...>
Cc: "Susan Horvath" <shorvath...>
Date: Sunday, April 15, 2018, 2:32 PM

My Juncos will stay for a couple
more weeks at least. (Ann Arbor)

My first  Chipping Sparrow was Friday 4/13.
That, on the other hand,
typically signals
that the Tree Sparrows just left... either that day
or the day before. Rarely, I'll have Tree
Sparrows a few more days...
including this
morning.

On Sun, Apr 15,
2018 at 2:16 PM, Jack Smiley <jackrsmiley...>
wrote:
> I still have six Juncos in my
backyard today.  Don't they know it's Spring?

Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org

---
> You received this message because
you are subscribed to the Google Groups

"Birders" group.
unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from
it, send an

https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/group/birders/.
> To view this discussion on the web
visit

https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAJpB0PWc8f2iP_OjL__eEzCkYtGP_gFVHYKFDPPDzNef-xK_1Q...>

https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/optout.

--
Birders is
a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at
https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAMrXOUYikUK8rJntfWcCiRbsg_oOP7b3w039ozxOi7vShaKC4w...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<1636244278.573485.1523819426427...>