Date: 4/15/18 12:04 pm
From: 'Brucemac1' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Fwd: [birders] First birds

-----Original Message-----
From: Brucemac1 <brucemac1...>
To: juliet.berger <juliet.berger...>
Cc: birders <birders...>
Sent: Sun, Apr 15, 2018 3:01 pm
Subject: Re: [birders] First birds

Our bluebirds, that've been with us all winter, built their 1st nest of 2018, on Wed. the 11th. 10 days behind their usual start date.
On Saturday, the 14th, we saw their first egg, also 10-12 days later than usual. Freezing rain & strong E. winds, 39 deg. this afternoon

Bruce Macd..... SW Ontario, 25 mi. S. of Detroit/Windsor

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<B06D8D3E-A269-4DC0-9937-4D83E17AE7F4...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CABVs24JUJ2xckBOw%<3DoNPhrTL5Ov_G88KXsEnOxqgLCUsZBpVqw...>