Date: 4/15/18 11:32 am
From: Susan Horvath <shorvath...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Last Birds
My Juncos will stay for a couple more weeks at least. (Ann Arbor)

My first Chipping Sparrow was Friday 4/13. That, on the other hand,
typically signals that the Tree Sparrows just left... either that day
or the day before. Rarely, I'll have Tree Sparrows a few more days...
including this morning.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAMrXOUYikUK8rJntfWcCiRbsg_oOP7b3w039ozxOi7vShaKC4w...>