Date: 4/15/18 10:06 am
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Lucy's Warbler El Paso
Kara Carragher just sent me a text, saying she and others are looking at
the Lucy's Warbler. It is North of where the stream outlet crossing the
concrete hiking trail. It's in the small scrubs 1-2 feet above the
ground. This is at Sinton Pond Open Space, Colorado Springs, El Paso
County, Colorado on 15 April 2018.

Brandon K. Percival
Pueblo West (maybe should be in Colorado Springs instead)

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 10:26 AM, David T√łnnessen <davidtonnessenx...>