Date: 4/15/18 10:00 am
From: Eric Arnold <eba...>
Subject: Re: [birders] First birds
I briefly saw a male Baltimore oriole under my feeder yesterday
(4/14/2018). Today a couple of song sparrows showed up.
The location is just north of the Huron River in Ann Arbor, near the
Broadway bridge and Argo park.

Eric Arnold

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CABv5-TXoJcw4Rx%3DpZ9A%<3DU1UsZ2uOFaqzThpxP6N4SRXA8-63sQ...>