Date: 4/15/18 8:41 am
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: Re: [birders] First birds
Good birds, Jim.
Ruby and Golden-crowned Kinglets in my yard today, and Bluebirds and
Carolina Wrens trying
to chip their dried mealworms out from under 1/4 inch of ice.
Guess I'm sticking around in this ice storm so as to not risk certain demise
Good birding, everyone!

Juliet Berger

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CABVs24JUJ2xckBOw%<3DoNPhrTL5Ov_G88KXsEnOxqgLCUsZBpVqw...>