Date: 4/15/18 6:09 am
From: John Lowry <jlowry...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Matthaei Hummer
Pat,

I think it’s a great question. I’m pretty conservative on “countability” issues, and I don’t see how this violates any of the norms. Assuming we’re talking about ABA countability, I consider this bird to meet the requirement that it is unrestrained.

Goes without saying that it’s your list and you can construct it however you like, but even applying stringent rules used for Big Day or other records, I think it’s a naturally occurring countable bird that is surviving without direct human interference.

John Lowry
Sales & Marketing Manager
<jlowry...>
SKYPE: john.v.lowry