Date: 4/15/18 5:34 am
From: Allen Chartier <amazilia3...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Matthaei Hummer
Pat,

It appears that this Ruby-throated Hummingbird found its own way into the
conservatory, likely back last October, and I presume that based on this,
any reports to eBird are being validated. So, as usual, what you count or
don't count on your list is your choice.

Allen T. Chartier
Inkster, Michigan
Email: <amazilia3...>
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mihummingbirdguy/collections/