Date: 4/15/18 4:52 am
From: Lena Moser <lenamoser3...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] FOYs in Saco/Biddeford
Yesterday I didn't have a chance to post, but yesterday (4/14) at Horton
Woods in Saco, Brad Moser and I had a few FOYs and other highlights: PALM
WARBLER, SWAMP SPARROW, several RUBY-CROWNED KINGLETS and a high count of
16 HERMIT THRUSHES. They seemed to be around every corner! A lovely FOX
SPARROW briefly showed himself, too.

Also yesterday, at the Spurwink River Crossing in Scarborough, we had two
LESSER YELLOWLEGS and two GLOSSY IBIS. Four days ago on Hills Beach Road
in Biddeford, I had a flyover GREATER YELLOWLEGS. Chipping Sparrows,
White-throated Sparrows, and Eastern Phoebes have taken over our yard as of
last week, and just yesterday, we had a gorgeous PINE WARBLER feeding on
our suet. Ha... I just turned my head to look out the window, and the Pine
Warbler is right there, munching away at the suet as I type this.

Cheers,
Lena Moser, Biddeford
Maine Young Birders Club
~