Date: 4/14/18 8:23 pm
From: Glenn d'Entremont <gdentremont1...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Little Blue Heron continues at Ellisville Harbor SP 4/14/18
The Little Blue Heron (LB) continues at Ellisville Harbor SP as seen from Ellisville Road of off Rt 3A in Plymouth (south of Manomet). Patience is needed as this bird was not seen until the last minute. I decided one last scan with the bins before taking down the scope and something caught my attention. It turned out to be a crow head which was moving along a ditch/creek when up popped the LB adult. It seemed to be bothered by the crow and eventually flew closer to me and allowed a nice study. About 15 minutes before the bird appeared.

Glenn

Glenn d'Entremont: <gdentremont1...> Stoughton, MA

Join us on Facebook!