Date: 4/14/18 6:22 pm
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Dark Morph Swainson’s Hawk. Lenawee County
Thanks, Jeff, for reporting this sighting, and Elliott for asking the
questions.
I, too, would love to hear about the details of the bird, to learn about
making the differential ID myself, should I ever see a Swainson's.
Maybe Jeff will indulge us!
We see "many" Dark-morph Roughies in Washtenaw. I saw at least two
different plumaged birds just this winter.
I would have a tough time with this ID, so I'd like to learn.
Thanks, Birders!!
Juliet Berger

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CABVs24%<2BvNfaA0h6nznUNgu1kv8SbS2gEROMzX1235viqupqvtg...>