Date: 4/14/18 6:08 pm
From: Elliot Nelson <elliotkarlnelson...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Dark Morph Swainson’s Hawk. Lenawee County
My apologies if my post sounded doubtful or argumentative as that was not
my intention. I’ve always wondered what the key factors were to ID a dark
morph Swainsons, and was hoping to learn more on how to do so. From what I
hear Jeff has a ton of experience and Jeff was obviously using his vast
experience, I just wasn’t aware of it. But I’d still love to know what
features he was able to see to make that call so I could learn to look for
those myself to better my own ID skills.
Thanks and again apologies if I came off as offensive.
Elliot

--
*Elliot Nelson*
Sault Ste. Marie, MI