Date: 4/14/18 4:20 pm
From: Ida Ruch <0000028743192a35-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Garret Mtn , Passaic today
Sometimes it's nice to just check out the nearby pond, which in our case is Mercer Corporate Park. Finished dinner and drove over and found Canada geese, red-tailed hawk, great blue heron, red winged blackbird (epaulets in view), a pair of pied billed grebe (breeding plumage), one mute swan, and a glossy ibis who circled several times before landing in the back lake. In addition the peeps were singing at full strength. Not bad for about 10 minutes on a beautiful Saturday evening.

Let's not forget what's in our backyard!

Peace,
Ida and Ken

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>