Date: 4/14/18 1:20 pm
From: Marc Ribaudo via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Northern Virginia migrants
I helped Kurt Gaskill with some atlasing in Fairfax, Prince William and Stafford Counties today and we tallied 80 species, including 9 warbler species and 9 sparrow species. Highlights were: white-crowned sparrow at the Laurel Hill Equestrian Center; grasshopper sparrow, savannah sparrow, meadowlark, and kestrel at Lorton Landfill; prairie warbler, northern parula, common yellowthroat, lesser yellowlegs, Wilson snipe, and barred owl at Possum Pt./Cockpit Pt.; ovenbird and palm warbler at Widewater in Stafford.

Marc Ribaudo
<moribaudo...>