Date: 4/13/18 9:54 pm
From: 'Edie Britt' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Baby squirrel
The baby is furred, still alive , I'm told. I don't think he got food or fluids for a while, so I'm not sure of conditioner, other than listless. There's always hope. Thanks everyone.

Edie <Brittwovenwoman...> 313.204.1559

On Friday, April 13, 2018 Dr. Shannan McNair <mcnair...> wrote:

is it furred or still a pinky?

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 10:35 PM, 'Edie Britt' via Birders <birders...> wrote:

An acquaintance found a baby fox squirrel  and had it all day yesterday. I'm just hearing about it now at 10:30pm the following day. It's quite listless I'm told. A friend is stepping in, providing warmth and pedialyte.
If he makes it through the night does anybody know of a squirrel rescue?

Edie <Brittwovenwoman...> 313.204.1559

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<162c201b89f-17a7-2e9c9...>

Shannan McNair