Date: 4/13/18 1:59 pm
Subject: Re: First Hummingbird
Some first of'season birds here in Chapel Hill:
First Hummer came yesterday seeming annoyed we weren't psychic enough to
know he was on his way.
Barn Swallows under the James Taylor Bride where they nest.
Lots of White Eyed Vireos and Parulas calling on Bolin Creek near Seawell
School.

Happy Birding,
Peter.

--