Date: 4/13/18 9:01 am
From: Susan Horvath <shorvath...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Something very unusual happened to the local Butterfly Season
...and something very unusual is going on with Michigan's weather this
April that might tie-in to the late arrival of the butterflies.

Here's the link to a Cynthia Canty interview (4:33 minutes) with
meteorologist Mark Torregrosa on WUOM April 10:
http://michiganradio.org/post/meteorologist-says-cold-april-could-turn-nice-warm-may-and-june

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAMrXOUbhJFUkpvwLUpDyoEB1LArp3EVhEeH7zyfAXk6heLV7BA...>