Date: 4/13/18 5:54 am
From: Paul Barchilon <shimari6593...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] House Sparrows - Boulder & metro area
I haven't noticed any decline at my home in Boulder, they still pack my feeders year round. My feederwatch counts seem the same.

With all that is going on with climate change, I sometimes fear we will be left with nothing but house sparrows and rock pigeons. They are certainly adapted to living around people!

Paul Barchilon,
Boulder