Date: 4/12/18 3:42 pm
From: Scott Richardson <scott.xot...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Wells Reserve report
First phoebe I’ve seen at Laudholm this spring was singing at the center of the campus this morning. Still no swallows for me. Bluebirds are paired at nest boxes. Fish crow(s) flew through this afternoon (a 3-corvid day).

4 piping plovers on Laudholm Beach at noontime. 1 dunlin (basic plumage) on the protected mud flat behind the barrier beaches.

Scott Richardson