Date: 4/12/18 10:24 am
From: John Farmer <ajf-jlf...>
Subject: RE: [birders] Feds propose dropping Kirtland's Warbler from endangered species list
Bill,

This post was most timely and informative. Without it, I would have been reflexively highly critical of the KIWA de-listing. Thanks for your valuable input!

John

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/001401d3d283%241e1ecc80%245a5c6580%<24...>