Date: 4/11/18 7:30 pm
From: steve.getty <SGetty...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: House Sparrow decline - Front Range
Very interesting topic! I apologize for late reply

At our feeder/yard (just south, adjacent to Bear Creek Park, Colorado
Springs), we had occasional individuals during 5-10 years ago, but then
there was never more after that. I'd have to check notes, but I don't think
we've had one in past 5 years.

House Finch numbers are low, but steady. I've wondered if my sample is due
to other neighbors with feeders, or broader low frequency. Cassin's Finches
I wouldn't term "eruptive" per feeder, as low numbers are regular,
particularly after snowfall. (smart birdies know where to go!) One female
has been frequently the past week.

Best
Steve Getty