Date: 4/11/18 2:30 pm
From: Joe Coleman via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy Seeks New Executive Director
David Spears has given me permission to post the following to VA-Bird. Pls
feel free to forward this message to anyone you think may be int'd.

Joe Coleman

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR JOB ANNOUNCEMENT AND POSITION DESCRIPTION

JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
4/2/18

The Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy Board of Directors seeks a committed and
motivated individual to lead the nonprofit organization as Executive
Director. We seek an Executive Director who is an experienced, dynamic, and
visionary leader and will work with our Board, staff, members and community
stakeholders to guide our organization to its next level of strategic and
programmatic success as one of the county's leading conservation voices.

A successful candidate will be passionate about protecting and creating
lasting change for our environment and is seeking an opportunity to continue
the successful programs of an effective nonprofit environmental organization
while also nurturing its potential for growth. Whether managing educational
campaigns, building meaningful partnerships in the community, working with
members, donors and funders, lobbying lawmakers, or guiding staff, the
Executive Director will serve in the gratifying role of leading our
organization to its next level of achievement.

To review the position description please click here:
<https://loudounwildlife.org/2018/03/loudoun-wildlife-conservancy-seeks-exec
utive-director/>
https://loudounwildlife.org/2018/03/loudoun-wildlife-conservancy-seeks-execu
tive-director/

Application review begins 4/2/18 and will remain open until 5/4/18.

We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in our
organization and the community we serve; it is our position to consider all
candidates equally without regard to age, race, gender, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or other non-merit factors.

Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy is committed to hiring someone with the right
mix of experience (both traditional and nontraditional) and encourages all
qualified applicants to submit an application for consideration.

CONTACT by email only. NO PHONE CALLS, please.
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to:
<mailto:<info...> <info...>

Please see our website for further information about the organization:
<https://loudounwildlife.org/> https://loudounwildlife.org/