Date: 4/11/18 10:33 am
From: Chip Darmstadt <chip...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] seeking World Series of Birding youth team members
*Calling all teen birders! Would you like to participate in the 2018 World
Series of Birding in New Jersey? Want to see birds like Prothonotary
Warbler, Yellow-breasted Chat, Summer Tanager and Blue Grosbeak?*

*We’re putting together a team of youth birders to head to Cape May, NJ,
May 10th-13th, to compete in this day-long birding marathon!*
For 24 hours each May, competitive birdwatching teams from across the
nation descend upon the forests, fields, and shores of New Jersey, to
record as many bird species as possible. Vying for birding fame and glory,
teams turn leave no turnstone unturned, and no warbler un-watched. This
event is both a riotously fun adventure, and an excellent way to hone your
birding skills. After a several-year hiatus, NBNC is bringing a team to
represent Vermont in the competition’s youth division. Open to all
interested teen birders and naturalists regardless of experience!

Email me – or Zac Cota – if you’d like more information!

Chip Darmstadt

North Branch Nature Center

(802) 229-6206

<chip...>