Date: 4/11/18 9:27 am
From: Jacob Mathison <jacobmathison1...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Hatfield Lake Shorebirds Tumalo Caspian Tern
Sounds like numbers are WAY up from when I was there Sunday. Willit is
nice, and it is still a bit early for Western Sandpiper (though I am not
surprised one showed up already). I had ten Dunlin and a single Greater
Yellowlegs, Killdeer, and of course the Red-necked Phalaropes on Sunday. To
bad they didn't stick around. Also, there were only 2 Cinnamon Teal, pair
on first pond.

Jacob Mathison
jacobmathison1.wixsite.com/nature-photography

<http://jacobmathison1.wixsite.com/nature-photography>
"If you keep a green tree in your heart, perhaps a singing bird will
come." ~Chinese Proverb