Date: 4/11/18 8:59 am
From: ddarm ddarm <ddarm...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Western Grebe possible?
Sure, Western Grebe and Eared Grebe are both possible anywhere but the most probable bird that fits your description is Horned Grebe.
And that is a very nice bird to see this time of year on the Huron.
Have a look and see if that holds up to your recollection of what you saw. Check out the range maps for all 3 species as well.
Enjoy.

Dea

Deaver D. Armstrong
<ddarm...>

Let's go birding......

A New Field Ornithology Class will start in APRIL of 2018
To register or learn more please go to
http://www.miavianexperience.org
Enter site, then go to Programs via the menu, then select Field Classes

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<BABA758B-9C90-415D-81BC-C58B369459D0...>