Date: 4/10/18 6:05 pm
From: Joel Strong <joelstrong78...>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Yellow-headed Blackbird - Appleton, Niagara County
Hi all,
This morning around 10:30 I had a beautiful, male YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD at my feeding station with some Common Grackles and Brown-headed Cowbirds. The bird eventually flew north to Rachel Wilson’s property where it was later observed by Willie D’Anna about an hour later. It has not been seen since, despite Rachel spending a few hours keeping an eye on both properties. I will post on here tomorrow if it shows up again. The bird was seen on both the north and south side of West Somerset Rd near the intersection of Hess Rd. Photos are embedded in the eBird list:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S44434247 <https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S44434247>

Happy Birding!
Joel Strong
Appleton, NY
<joelstrong78...> <mailto:<joelstrong78...>

ARCHIVES:
3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/