Date: 4/10/18 1:05 pm
From: AB Clark <anneb.clark...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Ring-necked Duck pair at Hile School Marsh
Very pretty and good views, although I’d guess they are unlikely to stay long. A regular parade of Hooded Mergansers, Bufflehead, Wood Ducks and of course Mallards have been there on various days over last week. Two Belted Kingfishers continue also.

I have seen no Tree Swallows out here, but may not have been looking at the right time of day.

Along Ed Hill Road going S from Hile School Rd were three Kestrels spread out along the wires, near last year’s nest site. Maybe a juvenile still hanging from last year?

Anne
Anne B Clark
147 Hile School Rd
Freeville, NY 13068