Date: 4/10/18 6:22 am
From: CHELEMER, MARC J <mc2496...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Godwit: Map of the "Amazon" trail available upon request
Jerseybirders,

For anyone who needs it, I created a picture of where to park, the "trail" pathway, and where the bird's been seen using Google Maps / Satellite images and a screen-editing tool. Mike Wolfe has also already produced one, too, and has already placed that image on the GroupMe app.

Throughout the day, anyone who wishes to receive the map from me can just e-mail me directly: <mc2496...> I will send it to you as I receive your request.

Good luck, and good birding,

Marc Chelemer