Date: 4/9/18 8:08 pm
From: 'Jackie P' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] First if season
So interestingly enough I saw my first kingfisher hanging out on a snag the edge of Spring Lake, off M119 on the north end of Petoskey in Emmet County - the tip of the lower peninsula last Wednesday. But since then we have had over a foot of snow and I haven't been down to see if he's still around.

Jackie

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<F6C52561-C553-42DC-995C-CAFA661E8004...>