Date: 4/9/18 4:45 pm
From: John Triana via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Forest Products
All,

<putting on my RWA Real Estate Manager hat and jumping up on the soapbox>

When you see a sign that says "Keep Out", please, Please, PLEASE.......OBEY
IT. You make all birders look bad.

Birding organizations apply for special permits at access RWA land all the
time. These applications are reviewed by several people at the Authority,
including myself. If there are reasons to deny a permit, then they are
shared and discussed among the group. Having people knowingly ignore posted
signs would be such a reason.

Timber harvests are inherently dangerous places, even without the machinery
being operated at the time. If you see signs like the one noted below,
whether it is on water company property, state land, or anywhere.....please
follow them. Remember you represent all of birders out there.

<taking off my hat and coming off my soapbox>

Thanks,
JT

John Triana
Prospect