Date: 4/9/18 1:35 pm
From: Tim Mitzen <tocalytic...>
Subject: [cobirds] FOY Broad-tailed Hummingbirds - JeffCo

As a follow-up to Kevin's post today about hummingbirds....they're
definitely trickling in now.

At least one male Broad-tailed Hummingbird has been frequenting my feeder
almost daily since last Friday April, 6th (put the feeder up on April 1st
with the cold weather we've been having but have been out of town since
then so maybe he has been visiting longer).

Either way, glad to see them again!

Cheers,
Tim Mitzen
Golden, CO