Date: 4/9/18 1:00 pm
From: 'Peter Reisfeld' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Early access to Patuxent North Tract
Hi out there,

I am a NY birder and was planning to visit the North Tract of Patuxent during breeding season while on a trip to DC. I was hoping to start early, as my time is limited. I was told when I called the facility that the gates only open at 8AM, however I have seen a number of ebirds posts with earlier times. I don’t know if that is from birders with access to keys, or if early access is an unofficial but not uncommon practice. Can anyone inform be about this, either on or off list? My email is <drpinky...>

Thanks,

Peter