Date: 4/9/18 12:33 pm
From: kevygudguy via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Broad-tailed? Hummingbird in west Centennial, Arapahoe County
Hello Fellow Birders,

  Just got glimpses of a hummingbird in my little townhouse yard in west Centennial, near Holly & Arapaho.  Pretty sure it wan't a Rufous or Calliope, so I'm guessing Broad-tailed.  I'm attaching a couple of crummy pictures of it.

Keep Smilin',
Kevin

Sent from my Remington Rand Typewriter via my Rotary Dial Wall Phone