Date: 4/8/18 6:54 pm
From: Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Acronyms
Banding codes are a convenient and a very, very easy-to-learn designation.
My friends go back to birding in CT in the 1930s., but I say, use the banding codes.
Anyone who'd like to be quaint can go back to English (Sea Pigeon, Solander Goose, Crow Duck, Creek duck, Whistler, etc.) -- have at it.

I like the banding code designations here.
Steve MayoBethany