Date: 4/8/18 2:25 pm
From: 'Jim Stasz' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Black and White Warbler at Fort Howard today at 12:15pm
Hi Folks,

eBird Reviewers do not need photographs for everything. Photos help, but a description works. How detailed a description depends on the difficulty of identification.  Like the Lord High Executioner says "Let the punishment fit the crime".

Jim

Jim Stasz
North Beach MD
<jlstasz...>

In a message dated 4/8/2018 5:19:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, <debrataylor11...> writes:

I saw what I believe to be a Black and White Warbler near the playground/water at Fort Howard State Park, 12:15 Sunday (today). Of course my photographer (Lou, was way in front of me and missed taking a shot).
I looked on eBird to see when they usually show up in that general area, not usually for another 2 1/2 weeks.

Can I still report it even though it is early and no pix?

Thanks,

Debbie Taylor

Hope it's ok to ask this here.