Date: 4/8/18 1:55 pm
From: Andrew Baksh <birdingdude...>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Fwd: Black-tailed Godwit, Pedricktown NJ
I checked and it appears that no one has posted this to our NY lists serves.

See below report of a Black-tailed Godwit from NJ. There have been further updates, re: the bird. If you are not subscribed to the NJ list serve, I suggest checking the ABA (American Birding Association) website for further details see the following link.http://birding.aba.org/mobiledigest/NJ01

Also of note, in our neck of the woods is an interesting e-bird report of a BAR-TAILED GODWIT. I have seen no further reports of this sighting. Hopefully if anyone, including those mafias or secret society groups ;-) we hear about these days have any intel, they would share to the list serves. Here is a link to the e-Bird report. http://birding.aba.org/mobiledigest/NJ01

Cheers,
--------
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain
Sun Tzu The Art of War

> (\__/)
> (= '.'=)
> (") _ (")

Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com

Begin forwarded message:

> From: L Larson <llarson2...>
> Date: April 8, 2018 at 10:13:49 AM EDT
> To: <JERSEYBI...>
> Subject: [JERSEYBI] Black-tailed Godwit, Pedricktown NJ
>
> A Black-tailed Godwit is being alerted on the SW Jersey text alert system. It was found by Jon Stippick and being seen at 9:45 on a falling tide (High was about 8 AM). The location is the Pedricktown Marsh causeway, east side, on the Gloucester/Salem county border. More information as it becomes available.
>
> Laurie Larson
> Lumberton NJ
>

> How to report NJ bird sightings: see <www.njbrc.com/index.php/reporting-rare-birds/>
> or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>