Date: 4/8/18 1:09 pm
From: Gregory Hanisek via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Fwd: [NJBIRDS] Black-tailed Godwit, Pedricktown NJ
For what it's worth, this location had Ruff annually at this time of year
in the early 1980s. A quick check of my records shows I saw Ruffs there in
April 1980 thru 1983, with 2 in the latter year, and also one in 1987. Of
course that is no longer the case, although who knows what all this
searching will turn up.

Greg Hanisek
Waterbury