Date: 4/8/18 7:01 am
From: Raburn Howland <rhowland...>
Subject: Re: [birders] common loons, shovelers, hooded mergs, horned grebes, golden eyes, buffle heads,.
On Portage Lake off Fox Point this morning - it is 10 .m.- are several small flocks of migrating ducks. The loons have been here for the past couple of weeks, They tend to move all over the lake so might be seen from almost anywhere.

The others are new this weekend. It seems late for the golden eyes to still be around the lake.

Sent from my iPad

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<7306FEB5-4040-4217-8328-C46393D69AA0...>