Date: 4/8/18 6:09 am
From: Herbert Flavell <herb1013...>
Subject: Re: Osprey in NE Phila April 6
I had an Osprey fishing in my big pond this morning. I hope it knows
that some of the fish in the pond are bigger than the Osprey is. There
are also some big snapping turtles in the pond that could eat him.I also
had a Kestrel eating a Starling under my bird feeder. I only had to walk
5 feet to get 3 pictures of it having a Starling dinner'

Herb Flavell, Gods Knob, Milk Can Corners, Susquehanna County.

On 4/8/2018 8:21 AM, Patricia Rossi wrote:
> Greetings!
>

> Saw an Osprey overhead in NE Phila. at Rhawn St. and State Rd. on Friday (Apr 6) ~ 3pm.
>

> Patricia Rossi
> Levittown, Lower Bucks
> <circus_cyaneus...>

Join us on Facebook!