Date: 4/7/18 5:18 pm
From: Michael L. Parow <mlparow...>
Subject: Re: [birders] turkey vultures roost
After seeing the Loons on Barton Pond, heading west in Huron River Drive, there was a Turkey Vulture on a deer carcass near Delhi Park. As I approached, it took off right in front of me. If there was any traffic come by the other way, I would have hit it, but I was able to serve out if the way. They look huge 6' in front of your car. --mike

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<96588947-7C63-4F9D-B4D1-37DB16950806...>