Date: 4/7/18 7:49 am
From: Les Brooks via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Visit to Rap River Valley NWR, Wilna Tract 4-6-2018 Photos of Female Northern Harrier
Hello everyone!....I made another trip to Rap River Valley NWR to see if I could find and photo the female Northern Harrier(s).  The Female Northern Harrier allowed me to witness it's hunting and phenomenal skills!  As someone once said, "it can turn on a dime"!  I was lucky enough to capture a sequence of three of it's hunting images.  Actually, I had five but two were lost in editing.  There are a couple more already posted and maybe one or two that may make it later.  But I don't want to overdo this so...If you care to have a look here is the link..... http://natures-finest-photography.com/gallery/raptors/female-northern-harrier-in-the-hunt-one--nfp-s/....They are numbered, at the end, one to three but may not be in order on my web site........Best birding!.....Les Brooks.....Glen Allen