Date: 4/6/18 7:49 pm
From: Sally K. Scheer <winerat...>
Subject: RE: [birders] turkey vultures roost
Thanks for reminding me of that legal fact. I’ll speak to the village manager.

I am hoping, however, that there is also a solution that will help both the birds and the village.

I would gladly lay a trail of road kill from the village limits to our field. We get a great deal of pleasure out of “our” vultures. They’re so ugly they’re beautiful and so very graceful and useful.

Sally

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/005b01d3cdc5%24ef246eb0%24cd6d4c10%24%40com <https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/005b01d3cdc5%24ef246eb0%24cd6d4c10%24%40com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> .

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/001501d3ce1b%2404932f70%240db98e50%24%40com.