Date: 4/6/18 4:08 pm
From: McCormick, Brock -FS <bmccormick...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Kestral boxes
Hey all – I’m late in responding to this eMail thread but wanted to pass along that the box was put up – map below. Can easily be seen from the paved path along the southeast side of the park. The box is hung on the north side of a juniper that was naturally bare on one side. It’s on the small ridge overlooking the undeveloped southeast field. It’s a nice quite spot – I don’t expect much for human disturbance real close to the box. We will keep an eye on it. Will let you know if anything shows up.

[cid:<image001.jpg...>]

[Forest Service Shield]

Brock McCormick
Wildlife Biologist

Forest Service
Deschutes National Forest, Bend-Fort Rock Ranger District

p: 541-383-4713
c: 541-410-9812
f: 541-383-4755
<bmccormick...><mailto:<bmccormick...>