Date: 4/6/18 12:11 pm
From: Nick Bonomo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] COA Gull Workshop, TOMORROW, Saturday 4/7
Hi all,

We are a 'go' for tomorrow's workshop on gull identification. The weather
looks like it's going to hold off just to our south. Still, I would
recommend bringing appropriate clothing in case we are surprised by a stray
rain/snow shower. Given the temperatures, winter gear is recommended.

You can read below for prior messages in this chain, but to summarize, we
are beginning at 8am at Stratford Point, 1207 Prospect Dr, Stratford, CT.
Drive through the open gate, up the driveway, and to the building at the
end of the driveway. The presentation will begin at 8am inside the
building. The talk, including breaks, should take about 90 minutes. From
there, we hit the field to study the gulls in real life.

Carpool if you can, as we will be traveling to many spots along the coast
in search of gull flocks. There will be an option to leave a few vehicles
at Stratford Point if need be, for collection later in the day.

We will be permitted to use the restrooms at Stratford Point.

Nick