Date: 4/6/18 3:45 am
From: 'Melissa Pappas' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] Willow Run Birding
To my fellow birders, there really isn't much happening bird-wise at Willow Run these days. Please be aware that there is heightened security in the area. I would strongly suggest that you leave Willow Run off your birding agenda for the time-being. Enough said.

 Melissa PappasHamburg Township, Livingston County, MI
Blog: http://colmel.wordpress.com/
"If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience."  ~ Woodrow Wilson

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<1097044895.2387401.1523011543753...>