Date: 4/5/18 2:41 pm
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] El Paso County Vermilion Flycatcher re-found 4/5
The bird wasn't seen around Hanover this morning as far as I know, though
now has been re-found this afternoon at a farm yard nearby on Loop
Road. 19250
Loop Road is the yard it was reported in.

I didn't see this bird today, just reporting, in-case anyone is looking.

--
Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO