Date: 4/5/18 12:57 pm
From: Patricia Wood <pwood...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Surf Scoters - Howard
On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 8:25:30 AM UTC-4, Joe Hanfman wrote:
> The 3 Surf Scoters continue at Centennial Park at the dam end.
>
> Joe Hanfman
> Columbia, MD

Saw them around 12:30 in front of the boat dock just as I arrived (yay!)--they swam off to the left out of sight, and came back after a while, and were out of sight from the dock by the time I left at 1:30, probably at the dam by then.
In other words, they could be anywhere on the lake, seems as if.
Patricia Wood
Silver Spring