Date: 4/4/18 5:17 pm
From: Les Brooks via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Photo from York River at Gloucester visit 4-2-2018
Hello everyone!
First, a thanks to Meredith Bell for her post about the Horned Grebes along the York River!  I had not seen any this year so it was great timing.  I left from Rap River Valley NWR and made the run down Route 17 South from Tappahannock.  The water was a bit choppy but the breeze felt good.  I have one image if you care to have a look....... http://natures-finest-photography.com/gallery/ducks-and-geese/the-eyes-have-it---nfp-s/
The sun was beaming down and made for tough shooting conditions but what a pleasant spot to relax!Best birding!....Les Brooks...Glen Allen