Date: 4/4/18 3:20 pm
From: William Niemczyk <billczyk...>
Subject: [birders] Kensington MP Turkeys
Today, I was pestered by four Wild Turkeys looking for food while I was
walking the Deer Run Trail. They followed my for several hundred yards and
would not leave me alone until I went into to the Nature Center. There, I
was greeted by more turkeys who said there was nothing they could do about
it.

Be aware.

Bill Niemczyk

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org