Date: 4/4/18 1:47 pm
From: Bob Fiehweg <bobfiehweg...>
Subject: [cobirds] Northern Cardinal
I just heard a Northern Cardinal singing in the vicinity of Melody Park
(16th and Kingwood) in north Boulder. It may be the same bird that has
been reported in several areas on this side of town over the past several
years, although there were no reports from 2017, as far as I read or
heard. I'll report again if he's hanging around.

Bob Fiehweg
Boulder